Locations of visitors to this page delhi's deviant: I am afraid of Britney Spears!!

Friday, December 09, 2005

I am afraid of Britney Spears!!

Why I hate Rani Mukherjee.
She looks like a cow.
She's got the thighs of a banyan tree.
She's got the voice of a Siberian Husky(The kind found drawing toboggans through wintry Arctic climes on Discovery Channel documentaries.)
She's got the hair of a balding cocker spaniel.
She's got the cheeks of a double jointed mongolian pumpkin.
She's got the cheeks(facial) of a bulldong...sorry....bulldog on a high protein diet.
She's about as tall as Mini Me.(Think Austin Powers, people.)


For further entertainment, substitute above mentioned name with any of the following in any order.
Raveena Tandon, Tabu, Deepal Paw, Nipple Khanna, Madhuri Bigshit, Juhi Chawla, Preity Zinta, Urmila Machodkar, Laila My-arse, etc...etc!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Vijayeta said...

I can say all that and more for preity zinta definitely! And Rakhi sawant!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Manee said...

hey why forget mallika sherawat???

4:34 AM  
Blogger Manee said...

lol...you sure have the right to comment,but definitely dont have a right to judge other people...you said"despair blog...sob sob"
grow up i say....i have the courage to face my difficulties and state...i repeat...STATE the happenings and my views on them.I in no sense want to cry over these things or...want anybody to pity me or something...got it?
ur comments are as welcome as anybody else's but please...no baseless criticism...cynical words...misanthropic opinions...not even abusing.
I respect peoples' opinion as much as mine...even if its different but i dont give you the right to judge me.or pity me.period.

6:51 AM  
Blogger 4wD said...

i think they're all cute.

:) except britney.

I'm more positive about women than you i think.

Who i really don't like is that sophie chick. that vj. She looks sort of... erm... manly?

1:21 AM  
Blogger Jitterplate said...

ooh!
wha' bou me?

2:10 AM  
Blogger gautami tripathy said...

*looking with a disapproval*

2:33 AM  
Blogger Delhi's Deviant said...

now we're getting the idea, people. keep it up with the fatty, overhyped Indian actresses.(who think too much of themselves)

4WD: i do believe you suffer from a rare variation of Sleep-deprived bollywoodiacal psychotica.get urself checked up. as for that Sophia dame, there are two, one is the Indian and the other is the thin,cute, awesome-accented foreigner. which one you talking about?

The thing inside me: What about you?i'm sorry, but i've been really busy these last couple of years, so i haven't caught any of your movies or magazine write-ups.no pics for analysis either. so what exactly about you??

Gautami: disapproval?regarding what exactly?

9:51 PM  
Blogger Jitterplate said...

Ha ha!
you cover only actresses and other tinsel dweebs?
that's fine.
i was just messing around.
i'm no star, no glamour queen (thankfully)
so, yea, that's about me.
hehe...

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home