Locations of visitors to this page delhi's deviant: Am i a Loser??

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Am i a Loser??

1. Cos i've been in Delhi my whole life...a city i hate.

2.That i stick around in Delhi when i don't like my group of friends,i don't like my lifestyle and i don't do anything to change it?

3.Cos i got two left feet?

4.Cos i aren't a punjabi?

5.Cos i continue working in a job i hate just cos it pays well?

6.That i keep running away from women who are the most intelligent and interesting people i've ever met just cos i think they're getting too close?

7.A relationship scares me?

8.I don't talk about my emotions?

9. I'm obsessed with things i don't have just cos other's have them.

10.Cos i'm too lazy to change myself. The unknown scares me away.

(2:30am on a sunday night. 2007.
let's see how this sounds 6 months from now.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home